Happy Birthday Couw

brownie

Someday we'll hook up in person and have a joint birthday party. Won't THAT be something!

(...are German police easily annoyed?)

We'll do that. German Police = easy to annoy, 'cause humour ain't in the book, and if it's not in the book, wel...

Howzabout Texan police?

Dude - I think we better look for some neutral turf...

Happy birthday to a fellow Texan.  :g

I'm quite sure Couw speaks better Texan than most of us here speak our own native English.

But seriously, folks, I'm constantly amazed at Couw's ability to use so many English colloquialisms, and use then nearly always correctly. My hunch is that some of this comes from Couw's love of Frank Zappa, and some of his (Frank's) phraseology has seeped into John's cranium.

Aside from Texan, Couw, how many languages do you speak and/or read??? Dutch, German, and English at least, and probably a whole 'nother one too, I reckon.

Have a great day!!! And maybe I can ask AfricaBrass to help put together your present!! (see above, AB.)

Edited by Rooster_Ties

Happy belated birthday!

You are a treasure to this board and Zsa Zsa just ADORES you!

zaza.jpg

:party:

(I haven't a clue what this means. This early in the day, I'm limited to stream of consciousness.)