Blue Note Music Turned Into Shoes

JSngry

Oh brother. My feets been killing me. I need some good shoes, some shoes that feel like Blue Note. So, I'm going to visit the village cobbler next week, and I'm going to take along a selection of Blue Note mp3s and have him turn them into shoes, shoes that fits right and wear wells. They can actually do that in this digital age of ours! Oh buddy, them's gonna be some shoes, for goodness sakes yes!

I can't reveal my selections just yet - I'm superstitious that way, and besides, I'd like further input from the experts - yuallen - before making my final call. I know that all feets is different, but the brotherhood of mankind surely have a common musical/podiatrical bond that can be discerned if only we bother to ask and investigate without fear our shame clouding our visionality. If I don't believe anything else about this this life of our's, I believen this.

So, what Blue Note music would YOU turn into shoes for YOUR tired and weary feets?

You don't want to turn Blue Note mp3's into shoes... they'll have shitty souls. The rubber in the souls would stick to the floor in chunks. You need Blue Note WAV's for the best Blue Note shoes. Ask whoever gave you those low-quality shoe materials for the good stuff.

BTW, Ecco makes better shoes than Blue Note, even of they are the fucking geekiest looking shoes on mother earth.

Of all the posts to bring you out of exile... ;)

Well, yeah, mp3s are lacking in some essential qualities, but I look at it like it's a digital world for the forseeable future, like it or not, so I'm going with that for better or worse. Besides, my village cobbler is Old School all the way and has some tweaks he can do in the transformation/manufacturing process to restore some of the lost soul. He looks like Ike Quebec, believe it or not!

I thought about taking my vinyl into him, but it's my life insurance, doncha' know...

I'd have him make a nice pair of loafers out of Sonny Clark's "Cool Struttin'!"  Oh my, yes!

Good choice, considering the fabulous footwear precedent set by that classic album.

Of course, when you don't want to strut, you might want to do some "Leapin' and Lopin'" too, so you want cool, comfortable Blue Note cross-trainers.

Then again, there are those times you might not be feeling your best; time to go for a "Blues Walk."

Had enough of the blues, take "One Step Beyond" in your BN dress shoes.

OK, that's enough!

BTW, Ecco makes better shoes than Blue Note, even of they are the fucking geekiest looking shoes on mother earth.

KB ...You know there is an Ecco outlet of sorts down in Lawrence. Used to be a sister store called the 'D & J Shoe Warehouse' in Salem, MA ...Eccos for $35 bucks... I've transcended the geekiness and think they are cool! Especially when they are 1/8th the price...

But when it comes to all things tarsel-iary I immediately thought of this guy , not sure if his 'fingers' are on any Blue Notes?