NFL 2012

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the sound to the Patriots vs. Jets game turned off, as I listen to cds, and halftime is the weirdest looking thing I've ever seen... What. The. Heck????

It's Holiday Season and so we're back to the Broadway/Hollywood "big show" crap.

I don't understand it either.

Browns just won the Super Bowl!!!

I was pulling for your Brownies, SS1....glad they got the best of the Steelers :g

OK...so!

When is a pass out of the end zone which makes it by the line of scrimmage a safety? When is player down by contact on a fumble recovery a touchdown? And when is a simultaneous slide by a QB and a Corner Back a 15-yard roughing call?

Answer: When the referees work in St. Louis vs. the Forty-Niners. What a big bunch of officiating garbage. Amazing.

Edited by GoodSpeak

They're fading all right. This team needs an overhaul on both lines like nobody's business. Let's face it, every team has gifted skill players. The teams that win have great lines on both sides of the ball. Until the Raiders have the hogs up front, they'll stink. It would also help to hire a proven winner for a coach, and give him enough time to establish himself.

Edited by Noj

OK...so!

When is a pass out of the end zone which makes it by the line of scrimmage a safety? When is player down by contact on a fumble recovery a touchdown? And when is a simultaneous slide by a QB and a Corner Back a 15-yard roughing call?

Answer: When the referees work in St. Louis vs. the Forty-Niners. What a big bunch of officiating garbage. Amazing.

Your team has Aldon Smith. Your complaining privileges are revoked.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/03/sports/football/one-day-after-jovan-belcher-tragedy-a-bouquet-and-tears-in-the-locker-room.html?ref=todayspaper

A-hole of the week - year?

Not more than 100 yards away, Gary Nussman said, “It’s the N.F.L. — they don’t cancel a game for that.” Grinning, he said, “We’re die-hards — we might win a game someday,” then added, “But it’s sad that it happened.”

OK...so!

Your team has Aldon Smith. Your complaining privileges are revoked.

And Justin Smith....but not the refs.

Tough room. Sheesh.

pro football weekly reports that broadcaster jon gruden is in in serious negotiations with the raiders about a possible return as head coach.

Seahawks receiver Braylon Edwards tweeted about the Jets' issues: "Don't blame (Mark) Sanchez. I played there. Blame the idiots calling shots." Edwards later tweeted an apology for his "emotional outburst" and has been waived by the Seahawks.