NFL 2012

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My stone cold lock of the year

The Browns over the Giants this weekend.......

How'd that one work out for you? :rofl:

Note to SS1 - Indians are a better bet for the near future. Francona's a good man and he may help turn things around. As for the Browns :tdown .

Isn't about time to admit that Holmgren ain't got 'it' anymore? In the days of free agency, the draft and one-way contracts, there seems to be no reason other than poor management to go more than three years without a playoff spot or coming darn close.

Edited by PHILLYQ

M Williams was totally not on the ball on that play, and it costs the Skins the game. They have to make some personnel changes at safety -- they experimented with D Hall, perhaps they should commit to it. I had low expectations for this team this year, but even with a 3-4 record, this is just nuts from an offensive standpoint.

Has there ever been a talented/unbelievably sloppy team like the current Cowboys? Time to cut ties with Romo and Bryant and probably Garrett and change that team. I'm not even a Cowboys fan, but they're just horrible to watch.

I'm old school. I can never get enough Cowboy suffering...

KUSA-TV shares a video tribute to Gidget, a sea lion at the Denver Zoo who helped the station pick football games and was right 60% of the time during her seven-year career. The 27-year-old Gidget was put down Wednesday after suffering from arthritis & loss of vision.

Edited by alocispepraluger102

• 2 weeks later...