NFL 2012

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redskins! Redskins!! Redskins!!! I know it's one game, but damn I am drinking the Kool Aid......

You still have Shanahan, so don't get too excited.

Glad the Chargers won (I so wish they'd go back to the powder blue jerseys from my youth), with the Raiders, it just seems the more things change, the more they stay the same -- mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake. Gruden must have loved it.

Edited by Matthew

For Sunday's home opener against the Washington Redskins, the St. Louis Rams will hand out fake mustaches to fans in honor of head coach Jeff Fisher, who has been nominated for this year's Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year award.

:tophat: :tophat: :tophat: :tophat: :tophat: :tophat: :tophat:

Edited by alocispepraluger102

the recent nfl bountygate decision isn't what it seems.

bountygate decision isn't what it seems

"Note that this does not preclude the Commissioner from disciplining the players, even to the extent that they were previously punished. In fact, it opens up a new avenue of discipline for the League, based on the violation of the compensation provision. The players, who were immediately reinstated, may wish that they were subject only to the Commissioner’s discipline by the time this is all over. In any event, it provides an interesting window into the various and fine demarcations drawn when assessing the language of a collective bargaining agreement and its application to employees in a disciplinary environment."

The Chargers still don't look that great, and Reivers is still shakey in his throws with a terrible interception at the end of the first half. If they're going anywhere, the Chargers need to get better on offense.

Oakland was so bad that even the radio guys were saying they were terrible, which would never happen during the days of The Dark Lord. The coaching staff look to be in way over there heads, and the offense is nowhere to be found -- especially McFadden & Palmer. The Reggie Mac regime is off to a very rough start, bring back Tom Cable!

He didn't get whipped, the defense did; poor game planning and management by the coaches. Sam Bradford is an excellent QB who had a bad year last season. Washington's offense isn't the problem. Once of the worst officiated games I have ever seen, bad calls on both teams.

I agree; I was just expressing my annoyance at the marketing. I also apologize for using the term "whipped"; I forgot that was now considered a no-no and can be taken in a a completely different direction from what I was trying to express. I feel like a chump for saying it. As for where it ranks in the annals of 'worst officiated games', I have a feeling that list will be completely rewritten by the end of the season; we'll have a nice long list to chose from.

San Francisco 49ers cornerback Tarell Brown posted a letter he received from the NFL explaining why he was fined $5,250 for wearing red sleeves during Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions. The letter also reveals login info for the NFL's secure website for appeals. :shrug[1]: :shrug[1]: :shrug[1]: :shrug[1]: :shrug[1]:

http://instagram.com/p/Pu_C6HvtOz/

FOR OUR DALLAS COWBOYS LOVERS, COWBOYS.COM IS NOW A GAY DATING SITE.

LINK

""We are extremely excited to have decided on a direction for this property. Gay dating is a primary target for this website however, we will also serve the needs of straight daters as well," said Darren Cleveland, President/CEO of City Advertising whom is part of the owners group.

"In understanding the traffic base, tens of thousands of visitors per month come to the website looking for a variety of things, dating is one of the most sought after searches. To finally be able to serve these visitors needs is a great opportunity," Mr. Cleveland went onto say.

As many states continue to pass gay marriage laws with the support of President Barack Obama, Cowboys.com will be well positioned to take advantage of the continued growth in the gay dating sector."