Some people have problems accessing Organissimo

Claude

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people still having problems? I posted over the AAJ thread about my initial idea why this happened. I think my domain name expired. This is about the time of year that I first registered the organissimo.org domain about three years ago. It is set to automatically renew itself, but perhaps that took a little time.

Randy says all emails to my organissimo accounts were being bounced back too. A big thank you to everyone who tried to contact me during this... I was asleep. I went to bed at 6am. Mr. Meloy even called me from London!! :)

From the posts on the AAJ thread, It seems that people can access the organissimo.net address, but not log in.

When I go to the .net page and log in (successfully), I am redirected to the corresponding .org page. Those who cannot access the .org domain probably get an error message instead.

Edited by Claude

Well, I started the AAJ thread because I couldn't get in at all at the office today and the message said the domain didn't exist! I now find that from home all is well. I'll see tomorrow morning if I have the same problem at work.

I think it's pretty cool that when we have problems with one jazz board, we can communicate about that on the others.

Really really weird.

I had no trouble from work today but now I am home and when I tried to get to the board through netscape, I got the same trouble that everyone else is reporting. Can't find the site, and when I tried that alternative link someone posted at AAJ, I could "see" but I couldn't log in and couldn't enter the board through the usual links.

So how am I here now? Well, I decided to try using IE instead of Netscape, and guess what? It worked!

Really really weird.

And the annoying thing is, the reason we use netscape at home is that for some reason, IE would trigger a login error on Hotmail, so we use Netscape just because we get into our e-mail that way. Now, unless this gets fixed, I guess its Netscape for everything else, IE for Organissimo!