Some people have problems accessing Organissimo

Claude

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyway to get credit for my post count at AAJ from yesterday over here as well?  ;)

Even better, post your BFT guesses over there and post a link to them here! :g

mhhh I was not aware that he's guessing.. impression was different :g more a "creative guessing" thingie

Edited by tjobbe

Is there anyway to get credit for my post count at AAJ from yesterday over here as well?  ;)

Uh, we could start a new thread and copy our AAJ posts into it, without any coherence, of course...

ubu :g

if you want to take it away, good luck finding the coherence in the first place.

I was ahead of Ubu, but the bastard seems to spend more time at the computer than with his studies ... :P:g

Let's create a new thread "For the post count" where we can all post single words in random fashion to increase the post count without getting in the way of those pursuing a serious discussion of things. :g

Even better, post your BFT guesses over there and post a link to them here! :g

Next time I post my guesses one by one - one post for each track! Both here and on AAJ that is, and cross-linked!