Classic Blue Notes on SHM-CD

David Ayers

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last week I found a new apartment so I won't order any more CDs abroad until after I've moved (two to three weeks time). After that this series will be a priority for me, hopefully throughout next year if the series is continued with a monthly release schedule of 25 discs.

Good luck with your move, and thanks for the information you've posted to date!

No, never have.

You are so lucky. The limit here in England is about $22 (including postage). Step over that line and you have to pay VAT, import duty and a "handling charge"

The European Union limit is 22 euros or its equivalent (about £18) for goods imported into the EU, excluding shipping. If the value exceeds that limit, you have to pay VAT and in some cases duty over the total value plus shipping. A handling charge is also payable.

Edited by J.A.W.

I see from hmv.co.jp that Universal Japan have more SHM-CD titles coming (UCCO 5xxx). Nothing completely new I don't think but some titles that have only ever been Japan-only like Freddie Redd Piano East/West. But could be wrong and I guess when one of us gets round to making a list we'll know for sure.

i believe you're referring to a seperate 'prestige 7000' series....

I see from hmv.co.jp that Universal Japan have more SHM-CD titles coming (UCCO 5xxx). Nothing completely new I don't think but some titles that have only ever been Japan-only like Freddie Redd Piano East/West. But could be wrong and I guess when one of us gets round to making a list we'll know for sure.

i believe you're referring to a seperate 'prestige 7000' series....

Yes it is Prestige titles - I mentioned it for the SHM connection - don't want to derail the thread....

Just grateful that Universal Japan are keeping busy...