• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/25/2023 at 3:49 PM, JSngry said:

Weird and/or funny shit only, please. Or else! :g

22 hours ago, GA Russell said:

Walmart has decided to close all its stores in Portland, Oregon.

17 hours ago, GA Russell said:

Ford has filed for a patent which will allow them to remotely shut down your car (or a part of it) if you are behind in your payments.

Do you not understand the theme of this thread, or do you just not give a damn?

Edited by sonnymax

• 2 weeks later...

https://nypost.com/2023/03/10/florida-dad-shoots-naked-man-in-bed-with-teen-daughter-cops/

Apparently literally went into wrong bedroom, didn't sexually assault the young woman.  

She should have handled it like my sister did when I was 13 and she was 17 and had to share a bed on vacation in Newport, RI:  "touch me and I'll kick you where you live." OK maybe not the same thing but if she told Dad that he hadn't touched her ...

• 2 weeks later...

A strange reason to kill someone...it must have bugged her.

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2023/3/22/466102/Attorney-Says-Fatal-Stabbing-Came-After.aspx

30 minutes ago, sonnymax said:

It will be interesting to see how this case turns out. If the defendant company hadn't used the word Tennessee, they might have avoided the lawsuit.

Given that the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals is usually the most overturned court, I have my doubts that VIP will win this case.

Edited by Ken Dryden

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, sonnymax said:

I heard it was the granddaughter of Kristi Noem, the governor of South Dakota. Daily Mail: South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem sparks outrage after telling NRA her ONE-year-old granddaughter 'already has a shotgun and rifle'

From https://www.cyclingnews.com/races/la-vuelta-femenina-2023/stage-1/results/

2023 La Vuelta Femenina Stage 1 (Team Time Trial) Results:

Pos          Team                                                     Time

1.     Team Jumbo-Visma                           18:03

2.     Canyon/SRAM Racing                          +01

23.    Farto-BTC Women's Cycling Team +3:22

The tail-end team was rather far behind. Perhaps they weren't going "full gas". 😄

I'm assuming someone will still masturbate to these images, just as they did thirty five years ago, when she orgasmed in that When Harry Met Sally scene. Just won't be me...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12046713/Meg-Ryan-61-looks-unrecognisable-public-outing-six-months.html

I mean, what would drive you to have a procedure that'll leave you looking like Mickey Rourke? 

44 minutes ago, Dmitry said:

I'm assuming someone will still masturbate to these images, just as they did thirty five years ago, when she orgasmed in that When Harry Met Sally scene. Just won't be me...I mean, what would drive you to have a procedure that'll leave you looking like Mickey Rourke? 

Not funny, just cruel.

I think it's unfortunate Meg is so insecure as to have so much work done ... but what was shocking to me is to discover that she and Tracy Pollan - MJ Fox's wife - are the same age. Either Pollan has the genes or she's got a better doctor but I know who's aged well and who hasn't.

17 minutes ago, Dan Gould said:

I think it's unfortunate Meg is so insecure as to have so much work done ... but what was shocking to me is to discover that she and Tracy Pollan - MJ Fox's wife - are the same age. Either Pollan has the genes or she's got a better doctor but I know who's aged well and who hasn't.

Some people really NEED facial plastic surgery. Survivors of car accidents, burn victims, birth defects, tumors, etc.  This is, however, grotesque. What's the end goal here? If it's looking good, then it didn't quite succeed...