BFT 240 AKA 20th Anniversary AKA Everybody contribute a Tune SIGN UP

Dan Gould

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tony last posted in 2017, but lurked in March 2022.  Fortunately Ancestry and Genealogy Bank found no evidence of a recent loss.  I suggest we call it Tribute rather than Memorial.

Even better news - latest customer appreciation was in September!

https://health.ucdavis.edu/medical-center/team/456/anthony-jerant---family-and-community-medicine-sacramento/

42 minutes ago, randyhersom said:

Tony last posted in 2017, but lurked in March 2022.  Fortunately Ancestry and Genealogy Bank found no evidence of a recent loss.  I suggest we call it Tribute rather than Memorial.

Even better news - latest customer appreciation was in September!

https://health.ucdavis.edu/medical-center/team/456/anthony-jerant---family-and-community-medicine-sacramento/

His patients seem to love him.  I never crossed paths with him on the board here, but assume others interacted with him.

9 hours ago, randyhersom said:

I suggest we call it Tribute rather than Memorial.

Good idea!

4 hours ago, jazzbo said:

Tony has been steadily posting in the Hoffman forum since he departed here. 

I imagine Hoffman has PMs? Maybe someone could reach out to let him know and maybe he'd provide a tune himself?

46 minutes ago, mjzee said:

What's the deadline to send the selection to Dan?  I assume an mp3 file attached to an email is OK.

I'll be reaching out about selections around middle of February - Figure February 20 deadline.  And yes would be asking for MP3s sent to my email so I can send all up to Thom's server.

1 hour ago, danasgoodstuff said:

I would love to take part.

You're in.

And I had a thought that I will put out there:

February is also open - what about splitting up participants into two BFTs covering 239 and the big 24-oh?  10 tunes per month would allow no implied limit on length.

Or, a single BFT covering two months, no track limit, and lots of time for participation.

Just a thought I had as the sign ups continue.

1 hour ago, Dan Gould said:

You're in.

February is also open - what about splitting up participants into two BFTs covering 239 and the big 24-oh?  10 tunes per month would allow no implied limit on length.

Or, a single BFT covering two months, no track limit, and lots of time for participation.

I like the two parts, as a lot of people are signing up.

4 hours ago, Dan Gould said:

You're in.

Thanks, and either option is ok by me.

7 hours ago, Dan Gould said:

You're in.

Very good idea!

27 minutes ago, mjazzg said:

I'll back two separate ones but really whatever makes it easiest for those of you organising this.

Well that would be me - not a big deal in terms of ease or effort.  Was mostly thinking of how this would cover February and also making for a shorter listening experience.