How's the weather?

Started snowing here too. I just got home from my gig and beat the snow, but I looked out the window and there it was.

I went to a loft/gallery concert and made it home in time too. I was checking to see if it started. It's wailing now.

Weather.com sez:

Snow accumulations less than one inch.

but it looks like more already (from the 8th floor).

Snowing!

1st of the season and it's sticking, but I don't expect to see any there whern I get up in the morning.

Have you looked outside? :g

I'm getting ready to head out and check on the trucks. We got more than expected, but no big deal since I had the guys all on stand by.

About an hour ago. Yeah, it stuck.

I think I don't want to admit that Winter is here. Two years ago we got womped with a major storm on Dec. 6. Three months and two weeks to go folks. :blink:

Second snow of the season and I'm already ready for winter to be over. ;)

Guy

I was ready before the snow.

The forecast was for a cooler 44 by the end of the week and Friday it was 34 and very windy. And then there's the snow... :blink:

Guy

No s***! My job requires to me work outside(mailman) and I already have a negative attitude. Well another 11 years and maybe I can retire. :angry:

I appreciate the job you're doing. It ain't easy.

Edited by 7/4

Guy

No s***! My job requires to me work outside(mailman) and I already have a negative attitude. Well another 11 years and maybe I can retire. :angry:

I appreciate the job you're doing. It ain't easy.

Me too, wisecracks aside. :tup

Guy

Funny stuff, guys. :D I really do enjoy my job for the most part. It keeps me out of the office most of the day and the time flies by. Winters can test the nerves abit. The cold doesn't effect me too much as long as I dress properly. It's the ice that gets me. I've fallen a number of times. Luckily haven't gotten hurt seriously, although it creates anxiety no doubt. As for taking any jazz shipments... Well there is this guy on the route who gets Mosaic mailings now and then. I couldn't mess with him though. He already knows I'm a jazz fan and he would suspect me first if anything should suddenly come up missing. Besides, he recently gave me a jazz Christmas anthology and I just wouldn't have the heart.

Funny stuff, guys. :D I really do enjoy my job for the most part. It keeps me out of the office most of the day and the time flies by. Winters can test the nerves abit. The cold doesn't effect me too much as long as I dress properly. It's the ice that gets me. I've fallen a number of times. Luckily haven't gotten hurt seriously, although it creates anxiety no doubt. As for taking any jazz shipments... Well there is this guy on the route who gets Mosaic mailings now and then. I couldn't mess with him though. He already knows I'm a jazz fan and he would suspect me first if anything should suddenly come up missing. Besides, he recently gave me a jazz Christmas anthology and I just wouldn't have the heart.

Ever read Post Office by Charles Bukowski? :rhappy: