How's the weather?

• 3 weeks later...

Quite a climate shock for me. I spent 3 weeks in Malta, where temperatures were constantly over 30° C, and now I'm back in Luxembourg with the lowest summer temperatures I remember (10° in the morning, 16-20° during the day).

That's colder than winter in Malta!

Edited by Claude

Quite a climate shock for me. I spent 3 weeks in Malta, where temperatures were  constantly over 30° C, and now I'm back in Luxembourg with the lowest summer temperatures I remember (10° in the morning, 16-20° during the day).

That's how it's been most of the time over here too Claude; truly dreadful 'summer' weather. :tdown

We may have, what our British press like to call, an Indian summer, where the temperatures hit 25 degC for three weeks in September .

• 1 month later...

Quite a climate shock for me. I spent 3 weeks in Malta, where temperatures were  constantly over 30° C, and now I'm back in Luxembourg with the lowest summer temperatures I remember (10° in the morning, 16-20° during the day).

That's how it's been most of the time over here too Claude; truly dreadful 'summer' weather. :tdown

Strange - I thought it had been quite a good Summer in the UK? :huh:

Maybe the South has had it better than the North (it usually does). I was up in York last week and, predictably, it rained. Always does when I visit. :D

Strange - I thought it had been quite a good Summer in the UK? :huh:

Maybe the South has had it better than the North (it usually does). I was up in York last week and, predictably, it rained. Always does when I visit. :D

October here has been warmer than August so far. Sunny today, 18° :rlol

Predictably, August in the far north was bloody awful. Most of September and up to now have been glorious; open top motoring, short sleeves on the bike and balmy evenings outside the pub so far. Well apart from today which is warm and wet.

I spoke too soon :rolleyes: