How's the weather?

It is amazingly warm in Bristol right now. Difficult to believe that snow is on its way. It should be with us on Tuesday. And Bob, I don't know how you can live in a place that has no milkman. This country is not the same without these guys.

Edited by ASNL77

It is amazingly warm in Bristol right now. Difficult to believe that snow is on its way. It should be with us on Tuesday. And Bob, I don't know how you can live in a place that has no milkman. This country is not the same without these guys.

To be honest Yves there is a guy who does a local delivery in this neck of the woods but I've never made use of it. I can remember though when this method was pretty well used by everyone over here - that started to change during the 1980s I guess. The major milk suppliers (e.g. Unigate) have really cut back their service.

Difficult to believe that snow is on its way.

Once again, according to the BBC forecast it looks as if I might well miss the white stuff.

:)

So far this morning, snowflakes the size of pound notes, hail, sun, rain and very high winds.