Soulstation1

Which Mosaic Are You Enjoying Right Now?

6,200 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ghost of miles said:

51aKKmmIV2L._SY355_.jpg

That must be a very rare Mosaic. I seldom see it on eBay and when I do, it’s crazy money. 

51HYYXBZP0L._SX355_.jpg

One of my fave Mosaics. The Street Swingers, included here, is a terrific disc. Specialliy since I love guitars. It's with Jim Hall and Jimmy Rainey.

1 hour ago, Brad said:

That must be a very rare Mosaic. I seldom see it on eBay and when I do, it’s crazy money. 

I got it from a seller on Discogs—good deals to be found there sometimes, although if you’re a U.S. buyer and the seller’s in Europe (or vice-versa) the shipping fees can be pretty steep. I got lucky with the Ferguson—it was a great price, the seller was stateside, and the shipping fee was waived because of a mixup on a previous order I’d placed. 

Dial modern jazz session disc 1. Realy like the sound on the Red Norvo Session. Will never be a great Erroll Garner fan. This will do fir my collection.

On 28/01/2019 at 3:07 AM, T.D. said:

R-2907960-1306719601.jpeg.jpg

Great set! Listening to CD IV here.

It took me forever, but I finally broke open the Savory Collection.  So I started naturally enough with Disc 1.  (I am kind of saving the Count Basie CDs for last...)  Some tracks were quite fine, though some were rather distorted.

On 1/27/2019 at 4:55 PM, Bluesnik said:

51HYYXBZP0L._SX355_.jpg

One of my fave Mosaics. The Street Swingers, included here, is a terrific disc. Specialliy since I love guitars. It's with Jim Hall and Jimmy Rainey.

Jimmy Raney.

14 hours ago, Larry Kart said:

On 27/01/2019 at 11:55 PM, Bluesnik said:

51HYYXBZP0L._SX355_.jpg

Jimmy Raney.

Yes, I realized that error soon after creating it. I wanted to correct/edit it, but unfortunately I never did.

2 hours ago, Bluesnik said:

Yes, I realized that error soon after creating it. I wanted to correct/edit it, but unfortunately I never did.

We knew who you were talking about ;)

R-4049206-1353535970-5202.jpeg.jpg

Disc 2

Edited by mikeweil

2 hours ago, mikeweil said:

R-4049206-1353535970-5202.jpeg.jpg

Disc 2

👍👍👍!!!