Nastiness & This Board

Guest Chaney

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have to ask the question as I've found it very troublesome that so many threads seem to feature nasty comments, either directed at another poster or a musician / writer / celebrity of one ilk or another.

Nothing wrong with disagreement but the manner in which that disagreement is being expressed seems to be getting more and more personal and ugly

Old topic?

Not an old topic.

I think the past two days showed that it is a problem.

And it is a few select people who are responsible for the problem.

Cheers!

Actually, there's been quite a dip in nastiness recently.  The high point of nastiness was on September 17, 2004 at 20:27 GMT, when it reach as level of 9.876.

^_^

Berigan posting three Swift-Boat-Liar threads at once?

Did Kerry suffer from a self inflicted wound, and get a metal for it? :mellow:

Glad to see you guys can take a break, and keep politics from bleeding into other NON-POLITICAL forums! :tup

Edited by BERIGAN

Geez, Berigan, I think the Politics forum got mentioned just a few times before I made my post... and if nastiness on this board is the topic, that particular forum and some of the proven LIES that were posted there that amounted to character assassination merits mentioning. (I'm sure you'd say they were about W. :rolleyes: )

And this from a guy who used political signatures throughout all of 2004! Those showed up in every post you made on this board... so give me a break, eh?

Edited by ghost of miles