Happy Birthday Jazzmoose!

Noj

w :eye: W! 46!!!!!! :ph34r: If I had known you were that damn old, I would have showed you so much more respect than I have in the past! :winky:

So, which day is your birthday, the 26th or 27th??? Anyway, hope you have/had a great one o' ancient one! Your funny(funny ha ha) posts are most certainly a good reason to keep comin' back to the board! :tup

bdayclown.gif

w :eye: W! 46!!!!!! :ph34r:  If I had known you were that damn old, I would have showed you so much more respect than I have in the past!  :winky:

Should we start calling him "Sir Moose?"

Happy birthday from one Hammett/jazz fan to another. Hope you're having a great day, spinning BEAUTY IS A RARE THING or whatever else you're up to. Hopefully it's not work in any form, shape, or manner!

Edited by ghost of miles

Well, let my first post on my return be to wish Moose a very happy birthday!

(Actually, I'm not "back" until tomorrow afternoon, but it shows how I can't stay away for long-I'm at the public library in my parent's town, checking e-mail and Organissimo, and not necessarily in that order! :)

Thanks, guys! I must admit, these silly birthday threads kinda get to you when you're the subject, particularly when your used to the day passing by unnoticed outside of family. But then I guess this is just a different family in a way, right?

Just got back from Tower, blowing my birthday gift card. Picked up Jacknife, AEC's Fanfare for the Warriors and some early Kay Starr stuff. All in all, a nice birthday, even if I did have to work.

While the wife has no interest in jazz, I did call her in here to check out all the moose shots; she was impressed! :g