deus62 signing off ... for a while

Hi everyone,

although I'm not going to disappear completely, for quite some time I'm going to retreat to the lobby, just watching what's going on, posting a one-liner or two here and there (not really any different from what I've been doing so far, really).

The reason is very simple. Besides having a lot of work myself, the Basie project talked about in another thread elsewhere is beginning to take off. I'd like to turn my full attention to this project to help make it a success. Besides, I think the Basie website is going to shine an additional positive light on the organissimo forums, because most of the contributors are members here and because the idea came from here.

We have already started work, and everyone is enthusiastic. Now it's time to get other things out of the way quickly for me so we can actually produce results on the Basie site soon.

So, I'll see you guys and gals around!

Cheers!

• 1 year later...

The drama is very cyclical on these boards. I've been caught up in it before, and as much as I hate to admit it, i'll probably get caught up in it again. :blink:

edit: This place is about as calm as any, and we still have our flare ups! Human nature, I guess.

Edited by Jim Dye