Nastiness & This Board

Guest Chaney

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DizzySpells

Anyone you want to ignore. His/her posts you won't be able to see.

Good thing that.

Edit: typo

Edited by DizzySpells

I honestly can't imagine taking the daily rumblings & assorted goings on at a tiny speck of a bulletin board so seriously that I'd have to resort to using an ignore feature. Now, were it possible to actually acquire a jumbo-sized 'one', specifically designed to provide peace of mind at large family gatherings, that might be another story. :rolleyes:

I honestly can't imagine taking the daily rumblings & assorted goings on at a tiny speck of a bulletin board so seriously that I'd have to resort to using an ignore feature. Now, were it possible to actually acquire a jumbo-sized 'one', specifically designed to provide peace of mind at large family gatherings, that might be another story. :rolleyes:

I just called your family members and invited them to join this board

I honestly can't imagine taking the daily rumblings & assorted goings on at a tiny speck of a bulletin board so seriously that I'd have to resort to using an ignore feature.  Now, were it possible to actually acquire a jumbo-sized 'one', specifically designed to provide peace of mind at large family gatherings, that might be another story.  :rolleyes:

Wonderful! I'm sure you'll have an absolute ball arguing with all the Norwegians & Germans on the 'Is it true that the Dutch are a wee bit more high strung than other europeans?' thread. :P:lol::lol:

I honestly can't imagine taking the daily rumblings & assorted goings on at a tiny speck of a bulletin board so seriously that I'd have to resort to using an ignore feature.   Now, were it possible to actually acquire a jumbo-sized 'one', specifically designed to provide peace of mind at large family gatherings, that might be another story.  :rolleyes:

Wonderful! I'm sure you'll have an absolute ball arguing with all the Norwegians & Germans on the 'Is it true that the Dutch are a wee bit more high strung than other europeans?' thread. :P:lol::lol:

First Chuck's talking smack about Hoosiers, now Weizen's dragging in the Dutch... I can tell I've a full day ahead of me defending my heritage! box.gif

I honestly can't imagine taking the daily rumblings & assorted goings on at a tiny speck of a bulletin board so seriously that I'd have to resort to using an ignore feature.   Now, were it possible to actually acquire a jumbo-sized 'one', specifically designed to provide peace of mind at large family gatherings, that might be another story.  :rolleyes:

stop that! you're making me nervous! :unsure::ph34r:

First Chuck's talking smack about Hoosiers, now Weizen's dragging in the Dutch... I can tell I've a full day ahead of me defending my heritage! box.gif

you kick 'em in the face GoM!

First Chuck's talking smack about Hoosiers, now Weizen's dragging in the Dutch... I can tell I've a full day ahead of me defending my heritage!  box.gif

Now you're Dutch? I thought you said German on another thread? Must hail from the border area around Meppen? Well prove it -- say a few words in plattdeutsche for me and then tell us if this is gorgeous pumping installation near the border is Dutch or German? ;)

grens2_05.jpg

Edited by Son-of-a-Weizen

First Chuck's talking smack about Hoosiers, now Weizen's dragging in the Dutch... I can tell I've a full day ahead of me defending my heritage!  box.gif

Now you're Dutch? I thought you said German on another thread? Must hail from the border area around Meppen? Well prove it -- say a few words in plattdeutsche for me and then tell us if this is gorgeous pumping installation near the border is Dutch or German? ;)

grens2_05.jpg

I said heritage, man... some German, some Dutch, and a helping of Appalachian mountainfolk for a zestful, life-loving Eurobilly mix... but at home, I speak strictly American.