Nastiness & This Board

Guest Chaney

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chaney

Like many instances in life, it should be remembered that just because you might not perceive there being a problem, that doesn’t mean that a problem does not exist. (‘you’ meaning me and everyone else.)

Reminds me of marriages in which (usually, it seems) the man is oblivious of there being strife while the woman tries desperately to make him understand there are problems that must be discussed.

One nice thing about this board is that at least we hash these things out.

One woman friend told me that she used to sit in her living-room reading a book about how to divorce healthily . . . and her husband sat there either obliviously or not daring to say a word!

Amazing! I'd be on my knees pleading for my married life! :huh:

Yeah, if it's like that, she'll probably kill you before she has a chance to die.

Unless you got a REALLY big.........................................

.......................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................

......................................................savings account.

Edited by JSngry

It seems we've lost two fine members because of all the sniping going on here. I know this has been discussed ad infinitum but I think this needs to stop. When you lose someone like Hans, there's something wrong. We all need to adopt a civil tone and avoid a condescending, holier than thou, I know it all and you don't attitude, or we're bound to suffer in the long run.

My wife simply says she'll kill me if I ever leave her. :unsure:

That's enough to keep me in check... :wub:

:P

My mother will kill me if I ever leave my wife. Come to think of it, nobody in my family would talk to me again. I guess I got a good thing going - check that, I KNOW I got a good thing going. :rolleyes: