Kim Cattrall into Coltrane

sidewinder

Maybe this would be an opportune moment to brush up on my chat up technique....

"Hi Kim, this is Tone from England, near London (they love that don't they, US chicks) and I was wondering id you fancied checkin' out my new deluxe edition of 'Ballads'? Over dinner perhaps? Great, I'll go chill the Champers."

Ding dong. Little minx.

She's Canadian and her parents are Brits.

Huh, you mean she's not from Manhattan. ;)

I think she was actually born in Liverpool and emigrated to Canada at an early age. Her parents are also scousers B-)

If she's scouse I don't think your accent would work Tony. On this basis I would definitely pull out my Ace card, the vinyl 'Heavyweight Champ' set. Irresistable ! :D

Edited by sidewinder

GOOD NOW I KNOW WHAT TO LISTEN 2 WHEN IM FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF HER EVERY NIGHT

Pretty good trick for someone who's obviously dickless.

Maybe it's because I know her (though I can't claim she s a good friend): but am I the only one who thinks we should watch what we say about real people? Hey if she's a jazz fan maybe she's reads this board.

And the same goes for coments about jazz musicians critics etc: If you wouldn't say something to someone's face don't say it on the web.

Maybe it's because I know her (though I can't claim she s a good friend): but am I the only one who thinks we should watch what we say about real people? Hey if she's a jazz fan maybe she's reads this board.

And the same goes for coments about jazz musicians critics etc: If you wouldn't say something to someone's face don't say it on the web.

No, you're not the only one. It's a form of attack, plain and simple. It's easy to forget that and get carried away, especially when we're anonymous (to one degree or another) and they're famous.

Can't help but note that you put a verbal attack in the very post that called for civility towards our fellows! :w