W.E.L.C.O.M.E. B.A.C.K.!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's good to back here, although I feel like I need to be a bit more button-down and formal here compared to The Back Room:

elmo1.jpg

But at least here there's no more of you-know-who:

bacon_2.jpg

Seriously, though, major thanks to both Jim's for all of your time and effort. :tup

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

I'll probably close up the back room on Monday. That should be enough time for the DNS changes to propagate through the system.

The back room will always be there, but there's no need to have it open if things are running here.

It'll be ready whenever you decide to do the upgrade to IPB 2.0, Jim! You have admin rights. Feel free to turn it on whenever you need to. :tup

Hey...looks like it's back up again. Hope it stays. Jim, do you have anytime to play music or be a father anymore? Or are you a full-time website host these days? I started thinking about how much time you have to sink into this thing. All I have to say is you're a better man than I. :g Thanks.

DAMN!

I got a bunch of work done. Now that's in jeopordy.

:lol::lol::lol:

Me too! (Luckily for my boss, I didn't know how to find my way to the back room... :( )

Well, I may have to stay away even today, on accounta work, but before I go, let me add my

:tup:tup:tup

to Jim and Jim!