Fav Song From This Is The Place CD

It's hard to list a *favorite*, since I love them all for many different reasons. I love "Brother Ray" --Randy, you rock! I think it was Theo who said on another thread that listening to Randy's harmonica breaks his heart. I could not say it any better than that. I also love "Smoking Section", and yes I'm a girl so that can't be a gender thing. Pumpkin pie is another favorite--that it's written for Zora makes me smile even more when I listen to it. 'Play Nice' just makes me wanna get up and shake it. That may or may not be a good thing; you'd have to ask my neighbors cuz by that time, I'm cranking up the volume. Probably my favorite favorite, though, is Tenderly, especially the intro. ( I'm a total sucker for a guitar solo on a Gibson :wub: ...heaven

After a month away, there's a pile of mail waiting for me

to go thru and I know that the O-Disc is in there.

I'm expecting the best and I know I'll be gettin' it!

Thanks a bunch and I'll leave comments at CDBaby after I

listen. The comments here are really whetting my appetite!

'Play Nice' is the one that gets to me more at each new listen!

Yeah, Play Nice is pretty damn cool. Like good poetry, subsequent visits turn up something new. Peaches is very fun. The intro to Tenderly is spectacular! Great Job Joe!

I had a chance to listen to the whole thing today straight through (not easy with my schedule) and it flows well. I know some people have balked at Smokin' Section but I found it to be a nice side street.

And for those of you who have yet to see organissimo live, just wait till you witness Pumpkin Pie first hand. Awesome! I enjoy the studio version all that much more, I imagine.

g

Initially Tenderly and Peaches where my main favourites but the more and the LOUDER I play the record the more I like Pumkin' Pies Organ overdrive !

Cheers, Tjobbe

Yeah, turn that sucker up to 11! :) I've got a nice set of AKG headphones, and I too turned Pumpkin Pie up for a nice listen.