Monk and Trane Promotional Video

tranemonk

.asf is a streaming format that does not constrict the actual file type of the stream. This .asf acts as a meta-file and hides another streaming format (.asx), that points here. The actual format seems to be .wmv (version 9).

This is basically a bunch of the people involved with this release talking about it, all of it underlain by some music excerpts.

.asf is a streaming format that does not constrict the actual file type of the stream. This .asf acts as a meta-file and hides another streaming format (.asx), that points here. The actual format seems to be .wmv (version 9).

This is basically a bunch of the people involved with this release talking about it, all of it underlain by some music excerpts.

Thanks for this. Yup, I understand the nature of "Advanced Streaming Format"

but I don't do Windows unless I have to use their Media Player.

I'm gonna try to make this file into a QT compatible one.

I agree...I am a bit disturbed at the possible spectacle of "all the state of the art computer effects" that he kept mentioning...damn, couldn't they have just given the tapes to Malcolm Addey? Oh well, the thing's coming out, and I haven't heard it yet, so open ears...open ears...still can't WAIT to hear it!

T.S. Monk's comments regarding the mastering of the tapes makes me wonder how the CD will compare with the LP issue.

Edited by Peter Johnson

Thanks! I couldn't open it either until I went to your link.

• 2 weeks later...