Just upgraded to version 2.1.3

Jim Alfredson

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With regard to the text color problem I'm having, I'm noticing that (with some effort) I can select any of the colors from the top row, but nothing from the other six rows.

Strikethrough... cool, seems like I've wished for this feature on a few occasions.

=

looks like you managed, but somehow you eradicated the wrong part of your post :w

I think the new-posts-being-added-to-old-posts thing is a function of time. In other words, if you wait a bit before posting again, it won't merge the posts.

I think it's a good thing, but I'll look into it since I did not change the behaviour of the board to act this way, it just did it upon installing the upgrade.

I'm also working on new skins and you'll have the ability to choose between this current one, the old peach/purple combo, maybe an all purple (lavender) and maybe something totally funky! The skins seem to be much easier to edit this time around, although still time consuming.

The merging of posts thing is freaking me out.

The peach and purple is back and better than ever! If you'd like to choose between the new blue color scheme and the old (but improved) peach & purple, scroll down to the very bottom of the page (the big blue/gray bar that says "Lo-Fi Version") and to the left is a window that says "Org 2.1.3 Blue". Click on that and choose "Org 2.1.3 Peach" to change!

I'll be making some other colors soon, but man is it time consuming!!!

I think the new-posts-being-added-to-old-posts thing is a function of time. In other words, if you wait a bit before posting again, it won't merge the posts.

I think it's a good thing, but I'll look into it since I did not change the behaviour of the board to act this way, it just did it upon installing the upgrade.

I'm also working on new skins and you'll have the ability to choose between this current one, the old peach/purple combo, maybe an all purple (lavender) and maybe something totally funky! The skins seem to be much easier to edit this time around, although still time consuming.

The merging of posts thing is freaking me out.

Me too, as I already said! Any chance you can change that, Jim?

The peach and purple is back and better than ever! If you'd like to choose between the new blue color scheme and the old (but improved) peach & purple, scroll down to the very bottom of the page (the big blue/gray bar that says "Lo-Fi Version") and to the left is a window that says "Org 2.1.3 Blue". Click on that and choose "Org 2.1.3 Peach" to change!

I'll be making some other colors soon, but man is it time consuming!!!

Just got used to the nu blu .... old peach starts looking fuzzy to me ;) but now that I can choose .....

two organissimo fractions: the blues and the peaches, huh? :g

I get that too, Duke--I think it might be a Safari thing???

up at the top of my screen, between the my controls andnew messages

I get a string of stuff that says:

member['g_use_pm'] AND Object->member['members_disable_pm'] == 0"> ·

It wasn't there after the initial upgrade, but appeared at some stage of the tweaking process. What gives?

It wasn't there after the initial upgrade, but appeared at some stage of the tweaking process. What gives?

Probably from me trying to change the order of the links. I just reverted them back to the original code (despite Nessa probably going ape-shit on me! :)) and they will probably look fine now.

All better!

Now, if I could only get chat to work...

:angry:

Probably from me trying to change the order of the links. I just reverted them back to the original code (despite Nessa probably going ape-shit on me! :)) and they will probably look fine now.

We seem to missing the feature which allows you to visit a member's profile page and view all of that member's posts.

there is a drop down menu in the upper right hand corner of the member profile page [Profile Options]. You find all you desire there.

Edited by couw