The Organissimo forum world map

Claude

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Brownie, you are hidden by me on the map because we are both living in Paris :(

Désolé mon cher je n'avais pas anticipé la chose...

Steven

Don't worry, Paris is big enough for the two of us... and some more ;)

and sorry Claude, you'll never see me sitting in a garden in Paris. Too many things to do and see around here for this! :rolleyes:

Edited by brownie

Sorry Brownie, you are hidden by me on the map because we are both living in Paris :(

Désolé mon cher je n'avais pas anticipé la chose...

Steven

Don't worry, Paris is big enough for the two of us... and some more ;)

and sorry Claude, you'll never see me sitting in a garden in Paris. Too many things to do and see around here for this! :rolleyes:

Brownie will never stop and smell the roses? :huh:

It's a little skimpy on the Canadian additions. I work in Toronto but live in Oakville. They don't have Oakville in the listings. So I'll pin it to the bar I was in last night in Toronto. :P

edit - it landed me at the SkyDome for some reason (home of the Blue Jays). That would put me in the Hard Rock Cafe, not one of my haunts!

Edited by Robert J

It's a little skimpy on the Canadian additions. I work in Toronto but live in Oakville. They don't have Oakville in the listings. So I'll pin it to the bar I was in last night in Toronto. :P

edit - it landed me at the SkyDome for some reason (home of the Blue Jays). That would put me in the Hard Rock Cafe, not one of my haunts!

It put me on the wrong side of the river, maren a bit south of where she really lives and Chris Albertson, not in a van down by the river, but out in the middle of the river. :rlol

It's fun to go to Satellite mode, zoom in to the top third of the scale and then jump from user to user by clicking on a name on the list. The picture tales a while to load each time.

Hi Claude, is there a chance to put the "sticker" closer to the real location in satelite mode ?

Cheers, Tjobbe