Jazz Musicians We Hate

AllenLowe

I've been accused of being too negative on certain threads (of course, that in itself is a negative comment, but we won't get into that now) - I'm going to start a thread here and anyone can join in - the idea is to get it all out of our negative systems, to name, here, jazz musicians we don't like or that we may even hate - the only rule I would propose is that no reasons be give and no arguments pro or con - just names - and I would suggest we avoid the more obvious names like Kenny G - and maybe, if we feel like it, thrown in the name of a non-jazz musician, just to keep it interesting -

I will start:

Marion Meadows

Chuck Folds

Edited by AllenLowe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well - if Organnissimo is about an open discussion of our opinions on music and culture, than we cannot exclude discussion of the means and style of that expression - so this is certainly not outside of Organissimo's mission - certainly it's closer than the Farting thread or the naked-women-on-the-cover thread (both of which I enjoy) -

Edited by AllenLowe