Lindsay Lohan....

She was actually pretty good as a young teen playing the double role of the identical twins in the remake of "The Parent Trap". That was about ten years ago. If you want to have a positive experience with her acting talents, you might want to check out that DVD.

Since she has left puberty behind, I don't think that anyone is greatly impressed with her acting skills. She is good looking and gives the tabloids a steady stream of semi-shocking news about her hard partying. She makes frank remarks about her active libido, which the press seems to love to quote.

In other words, she is like any number of young women of pleasant appearance and dubious talent in the entertainment industry today, who have a PR machine working overtime for them.

I think that you are thinking too hard about it. Stop with "anyone see anything" and that's all you need to know about her.

Trust me, I'm not thinking too hard about it; just came across the image and don't get the hoopla!

I just clicked on your image. She cleans up a lot better than that. She looks like she was "three sheets to the wind" in that photo.

I look at this and think to myself and outloud, what's the big deal :mellow: ??? m~

At one point (about the time of her first SNL appearance, as I recall) her jugs in relation to the rest of her were quite startling -- almost as though they had a personality of their own. But all over wear and tear has taken a toll. In particular, when she got really thin for a while there, things got seriously out of whack.

I saw her in "Freaky Friday", when I had never heard of her, and I have to say she was really good. Since becoming a celebrity, her appeal has worn very thin. The hoarse voice, the skanky "party girl" image, it's getting tiresome. Liked her in "Prairie Home Companion" though, so maybe there's hope. :cool:

I saw her in "Freaky Friday", when I had never heard of her, and I have to say she was really good. Since becoming a celebrity, her appeal has worn very thin. The hoarse voice, the skanky "party girl" image, it's getting tiresome. Liked her in "Prairie Home Companion" though, so maybe there's hope. :cool:

Her acting in "PHC" was fine, but I thought her singing was completely unremarkable. I'm shocked that she actually has a career as a singer. She sounds like a high school kid in a school play.

Her acting in "PHC" was fine, but I thought her singing was completely unremarkable. I'm shocked that she actually has a career as a singer. She sounds like a high school kid in a school play.

She grew up with my dad and is a very nice girl.

Lay off.

Lay off.

award for best post of the week goes to Catesta. Well Done!

Lay off.

Yes, yes. I get it. Ha ha. That said, I didn't insult the poor girl or imply that she is of bad character. I merely gave my opinion of her singing. I seem to recall that Wolf Blitzer was being called names when I raised my objection. Not the same thing at all.

I look at this and think to myself and outloud, what's the big deal :mellow: ???

That picture makes me wanna hurl, for SO many reasons.... :bad:

Like others here have said, she used to be so pretty. Such a shame that's in the past.

Edited by Big Al