Help...

Jim Alfredson

It is a flat rate up until a certain dollar break (I think 4% under $1000 worth of sales per month, 6% over).

Maybe increasing the traffic on this board would increase the volume of these sales? Perhaps a few strategicaly placed link to this site on jazz sites (Doug Ramsey's blog, Jazz Times magazine etc.)?

Thanks for the board, I'm putting a check in the mail

(I've gotten nothing from any of the overseas Amazons):

this I do not understand as I've made plenty of amazon.uk purchases through the search here over the past 6 months.Perhaps it's not working correctly or do the payments appear to come from amazon.com. Either way this really surprises mes

Me too - and Amazon .fr

Queer...

MG

I don't think there have been enough orders from overseas Amazon subsidiaries for them to send a check. It has to be over a certain amount every quarter or they just keep tallying it up until it reaches the threshold. I think the minimum limit is $50.

Ah - I've been buying real cheapo stuff from UK. The expensive stuff is coming from Sterns - the bastards.

MG

Hey Jim, I just placed an order with Amazon.co.uk yesterday after searching thro' your search bar.

BTW, as Jim explained in the other thread, it's not even necessary to use the search function, which is quite limited. You can use the Organissimo shopping search link to select the store where you want to go (leave the search box blank), and then use the search function on the store website:

http://www.organissimo.org/forum/aff_search.php

I've bookmarked it as my starting point for online CD, DVD and book shopping.

Hey Jim, I just placed an order with Amazon.co.uk yesterday after searching thro' your search bar.

BTW, as Jim explained in the other thread, it's not even necessary to use the search function, which is quite limited. You can use the Organissimo shopping search link to select the store where you want to go (leave the search box blank), and then use the search function on the store website:

http://www.organissimo.org/forum/aff_search.php

I've bookmarked it as my starting point for online CD, DVD and book shopping.

Thanks for that Claude, It feels more 'reassuring' doing it that way rather than seeing my normal Amazon 'bookmarked' page come up.