Classical Music Forum Poll

Classical Music Forum Poll  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted no. Just from a casual observation I would say that a separate Rock Forum :o, would get more action than classical music. But, I wouldn't die, or go nuts, or anything like that -- I even might learn something from a classical music forum, and boy, do I hate that when that happens. :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd support a blues forum, too - miscellaneous music is a pretty wide term.

A Blues Forum would make it much easier to find your valued recommendations, btw .....

For excellent blues discussions and plentiful recommendations, go here?.

:)

Edit: That's not a question mark in my sentence. Its in the URL but for some reason is being displayed.

Edited by Dan Gould

I'd support a blues forum, too - miscellaneous music is a pretty wide term.

A Blues Forum would make it much easier to find your valued recommendations, btw .....

For excellent blues discussions and plentiful recommendations, go here?.

Edit: That's not a question mark in my sentence. Its in the URL but for some reason is being displayed.

Nah, you can't seriously discuss about blues in a forum with Except Political Topics THESE WILL BE REMOVED.

in the front page. :cool:

well jim, it looks like all of the votes are in! what say ye?

I'd hardly call a total of 40 votes representative.

hey you don't use the franchise and you can't be heard to complain!

:beee:

Who says I didn't?? And if you think I didn't, why did you tell me I could change my vote, here??

Edited by J.A.W.

Won't the same discussions take place regardless whether they are put in a "classical music" folder or a "miscellaneous music" folder?

If so, then I fail to see the point of subdividing things further, just for the sake of subdividing them.

But if you ARE going to subdivide, then I agree with Hans' point (or what I think may be his point), you should create a forum for blues, rock, country, r&b, etc.

Won't the same discussions take place regardless whether they are put in a "classical music" folder or a "miscellaneous music" folder?

If so, then I fail to see the point of subdividing things further, just for the sake of subdividing them.

But if you ARE going to subdivide, then I agree with Hans' point (or what I think may be his point), you should create a forum for blues, rock, country, r&b, etc.

Yep, that is my point :)

Who says I didn't?? And if you think I didn't, why did you tell me I could change my vote, here??

i wasn't referring to "you" i was referring to those whom you think are not being "represented" by the 41 who DID vote!

Agree.

And I want an ECM forum, just to bother Chewy. :g

i wasn't referring to "you" i was referring to those whom you think are not being "represented" by the 41 who DID vote!

I see. No problem.

Agree.

And I want an ECM forum, just to bother Chewy. :g

:rofl:

With a pretentious monochrome pic on the door.

Whatever happens is ok with me. I usually go to Read New Posts and check out the Classical Listening thread or other classical threads, and rarely search through the Forums.

That's what I do as well, using "View New Posts" or "Todays Active Topics". If that's how you keep up with the board, it almost doesn't matter which forum a thread is in.

Whatever happens is ok with me. I usually go to Read New Posts and check out the Classical Listening thread or other classical threads, and rarely search through the Forums.

That's what I do as well, using "View New Posts" or "Todays Active Topics". If that's how you keep up with the board, it almost doesn't matter which forum a thread is in.

Me too.

Then why a separate forum? Like Funny Rat, the What Classical music are you listening to? thread is too big to search through.