Monk Riverside set CHEAP on amazon

David Ayers

I ordered on the 5th, and since then when I look at the order on the amazon.co. uk site, it has said the same thing:

Items not yet dispatched:

Delivery estimate: 17 Oct 2007 - 26 Oct 2007

So on the fifth, they estimated a two- to three-week waiting period. They've never changed it with regard to my order, although apparently it's changed for new orders more than once in the last week.

Ordered 9th, it says 18 Oct - 26 Oct for me... I'll offer the 2001 version (with neither booklet nor box) for 5000 € on Amazon Marketplace if they deliver! :party::crazy::party:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered 9th, it says 18 Oct - 26 Oct for me... I'll offer the 2001 version (with neither booklet nor box) for 5000 € on Amazon Marketplace if they deliver! :party::crazy::party:

Remember to include couw's booklet with it, that's worth more than the original anyway! :P

And don't forget couw's piece of the €5000 cake, either :)

Remember to include couw's booklet with it, that's worth more than the original anyway! :P

And don't forget couw's piece of the €5000 cake, either :)

I'll travel to Stralsund and pass over some couple of small change personally, but only if he accomodates me for free, of course :excited:

Now that postal service is back in England, it'll be interesting to see if anything will be shipped this week.

I placed an order with UK Amazon (not the Monk set) on Tuesday 9th; it was delivered yesterday.

I orderded on 9th, too, but haven't even gotten a shipping notification...

As for my Stralsund trip, that needs to wait for a while, german trains are so effing expensive, and I wouldn't want to travel via Poland, if not necessary... ;)

german trains are so effing expensive, and I wouldn't want to travel via Poland, if not necessary... ;)

You think German trains are expensive? Take out a 2nd mortgage or sell a few Mosaics before you use one here.. :angry:

I can't swim... but there's Easyjet to Luton...

but you wouldn't want to go to Luton either....

german trains are so effing expensive, and I wouldn't want to travel via Poland, if not necessary... ;)

You think German trains are expensive? Take out a 2nd mortgage or sell a few Mosaics before you use one here.. :angry:

No, but there's a train directly into London from there... no need to stay in Luton. And if you book the train like 5 years ahead, paired with your cheapo last minute flight, it costs only something like 5 pound or so... he he.

No car lover here... in fact unable to drive, but now let's get back to Monk! :ph34r:

Got an email from Amazon today saying that the item I bought with the Monk box was now shipping and that the Monk box would ship separately.

Sounds sort of promising.. :huh:

I think they'll just hold out for a few more months. Once the dollar slides enough, 10 pounds will equal $100, and their problem will be solved.

Preferable to Yorkshire though. :P

Actually, Luton Airport is pretty impressive these days, I was there a few weeks ago. There are trains about every 15 minutes into London and there is a very cheap Easy Jet bus sevice too.

Now that postal service is back in England, it'll be interesting to see if anything will be shipped this week.

I placed an order with UK Amazon (not the Monk set) on Tuesday 9th; it was delivered yesterday.

Is this the big 12x12 box or those smaller boxes they were selling at Zweit... ?

I don't believe anyone has received a copy yet to determine that.

Yup, one luck bastid did... Daniel, can you enlighten us?