Glad to be back

troyk

is DJ Blinder the same as jkelman? is that what has been insinuated?

That's what people think on the Keith Jarrett Yahoo group.

It seems like every time I see David Binder on the net, he's involved in some kind of controversy, a flame war or something like this.

I seem to remember inviting him over here to join in the chat a while back, but he didn't like the place then. Not up to his standards, I guessed.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eulaMsaundra it is hard for me to imagine you starting a thread which would be offensive to someone! they must have been pretty uptight over there. jesus.

Thanks a lot for the more than gracious thoughts, but I sure have. I've even been come down on for my Lighthouse posts by a member there and on another board (the same woman), she was telling me to stop and that no one wanted me there. So go figure. One group asks for more and another goes ballistic, but mainly, it's my politics which caused the furor, with one fellow in particular trying to get me kicked off the board, as I fought against the Cheney/Bush administration from before they were in office. That's when the running to the moderators hit full tilt, even threatening to hold back funding for the site if I were a member. Money talks, but the board stuck with me, I do have to say. Mike has been more than gracious over all of this, and I felt at home there. Not angry with anyone, but terribly disappointed.

Edited by EulaM

If I may chime in, there is always two sides to the story. But if there's one thing I've learned in running a board like this for the past (almost) five years, it's that people tend to take things personally and situations can get quite dramatic very quickly.

The bottom line is this: If you don't feel comfortable in one place any more, find another. Life goes on.

I welcome everyone here that wants to be here.

If I may chime in, there is always two sides to the story. But if there's one thing I've learned in running a board like this for the past (almost) five years, it's that people tend to take things personally and situations can get quite dramatic very quickly.

The bottom line is this: If you don't feel comfortable in one place any more, find another. Life goes on.

I welcome everyone here that wants to be here.

I'm just happy to have found so many of my old friends here on your site, they're a plus to my mind and it's fun kibitzing with them once again, seeing what they're up to, and thinking about.

I'm sure things will level out with the recent brouhahah, but we're all going to be sticking around I have to imagine. Thanks for the comments and invite, it's all understood as well as being appreciated.

Make this five things I've learned: Joe is a pain in the ass.

:P

:lol:

You knew that.

:angry:

:D

( I finally figured out the multiple quote thingy...and the lifting of smilies from other boards thingy)

banana.gif

Careful, the owner of that banana may come over here looking for it. :ph34r:

Then, we gonna have us a real gum fight.