WINTER IS HERE !!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in west Michigan and we are going to get our first winter storm today and it could be a real ass kicker :blink:

I've got a double today. A hit from 6 - 8 and another hit from 8:30 - 11:30.. I can deal with snow, but this 'storm from hell' is predicted to turn into freezing rain and sleet that could accumulate up to an inch of ice! This kind of weather is the worst and often costs me a gig or two and being caught in the middle of it terrifies me.. You have absolutely no control of a vehicle on ice.

Oh yeah, winter yeah...brrr....it's only 65 today, I may have to wear pants instead of shorts! :P

It is getting down into the mid 30's at night, so you can get screwed if you don't take a coat with you at night. Actually, I have seen snow a few times in Atlanta around Thanksgiving....might be the only time we get it all year as well!

And Chris, your trees look like our trees right now...I wanted to take some photos of the pretty leaves a week or so ago, but forgot. Only 4-5 months til leaves are on the trees again. :(

I live in west Michigan and we are going to get our first winter storm today and it could be a real ass kicker :blink:

I've got a double today. A hit from 6 - 8 and another hit from 8:30 - 11:30.. I can deal with snow, but this 'storm from hell' is predicted to turn into freezing rain and sleet that could accumulate up to an inch of ice! This kind of weather is the worst and often costs me a gig or two and being caught in the middle of it terrifies me.. You have absolutely no control of a vehicle on ice.

A gig ain't worth that, just keep your ass at home!!!!

I saw my first snow of the season two weeks ago here in NJ. It wasn't sticking on the ground, but I saw it on cars. Most of the leaves are gone from the trees. Low of 28F last night.

I'm fucking thrilled. :unsure:

Predicting a low of 23F tonight. :rfr