Rejected forum topics

Bright Moments

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The depth of Alice Coltrane's artistry.

or

Alice McLeod—would she have made it as such?

The poetry of Buddy Rich.

Saxophonist - President: A tough choice?

Betty Carter: whose nightmare did she become?

The prose and insight of Scott Yanow.

now you are getting into the spirit of the thread!! :)

Threads with posts by Weizen and Berigan that have anything to do with music or jazz.

Well, that's kind of nasty, and both post more about jazz than I do...

Seriously? I've never seen either post on a music thread. Maybe they haunt different threads than I do.

Weizen pops into hardbop and TOJC/mini-LP threads, while Berigan likes to drop in on swing/early-jazz threads (not a whole lot of those here, generally speaking). They're both pretty passionate jazz fans--I can attest to that.

Threads with posts by Weizen and Berigan that have anything to do with music or jazz.

Seriously? I've never seen either post on a music thread. Maybe they haunt different threads than I do.

Weizen pops into hardbop and TOJC/mini-LP threads, while Berigan likes to drop in on swing/early-jazz threads (not a whole lot of those here, generally speaking). They're both pretty passionate jazz fans--I can attest to that.

I agree - and it seems almost mean spirited to attack them like that, especially when there are certainly posters on the other side of the political spectrum who post almost exclusively in the political forum.

I agree - and it seems almost mean spirited to attack them like that, especially when there are certainly posters on the other side of the political spectrum who post almost exclusively in the political forum.

No doubt.