MLB 2009 Season

And what the home plate ump takes, he gives back. Must be the idiot who worked the plate for that Angels-Red Sox game, completely oblivious to the bottom of the strike zone. Without a doubt should have been strike three, instead the next pitch goes for a go-ahead double. How sad for the Twins if they can't come back.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leyland should be arrested for Closer Abuse. What is this, four innings by Rodney? While I thought that Verlander might be able to lift the Tigers over the MFY, between the fact that the Twins have been playing well for quite a while and have a better bullpen than the Tigers, I have to hope the Twins win - despite their embarrassing history against the Yankees and lack of any ace starters.

Leyland should be arrested for Closer Abuse. What is this, four innings by Rodney? While I thought that Verlander might be able to lift the Tigers over the MFY, between the fact that the Twins have been playing well for quite a while and have a better bullpen than the Tigers, I have to hope the Twins win - despite their embarrassing history against the Yankees and lack of any ace starters.

I couldn't believe that he left Rodney in there either, Dan--he was obviously tiring and going to off-speed pitches much more often. Yeah, the Yanks will have their hands full--Twins are on a 17-4 run and the pump-up from tonight's victory will balance any fatigue they might be feeling. Their sorry regular-season record against NY means nothing at this point. Should be a very good series.

Edited by ghost of miles

Dang! I missed the whole 12 innings!

Don't sweat it, according to Timmy, you missed "incredibly bad" baseball.

The friggin' loon.

I'll catch the mlb.tv replay sometime today, which is a great feature if you miss a game, a quick replay of the whole game in fifteen minutes, anytime you want. :tup