woman cited for loud sex

This is funny, unless you're a neighbor. I had an upstairs neighbor who was like this. For an hour at a time it was "Oh, God...oh, f**K...oh, god...oh f**k" over and over. Interesting for the first day or two, but it got old real fast. I thought it was just me hearing it until two college aged girls one day stood under her bedroom window and started yelling "oh, god...oh, f**k" over and over until they collapsed into giggles.

The thing that really pissed me off about this neighbor was that she complained about me to the landlord because I was "slamming my cabinet doors" and such. Fortunately, when the landlord came over to talk to me about it, she was in the middle of one of her bouts, and nothing more was said. She moved out shortly after that.

This is funny, unless you're a neighbor. I had an upstairs neighbor who was like this. For an hour at a time it was "Oh, God...oh, f**K...oh, god...oh f**k" over and over. ....Fortunately, when the landlord came over to talk to me about it, she was in the middle of one of her bouts, and nothing more was said. She moved out shortly after that.

So, where'd she move, anyway??? :blush:

When I was in my first year of law school, above my girlfriend's apartment, another student and his wife used to pretty noisy. Then one day, she had some friends over and while we were watching Saturday Night Live, and we heard them going at it, a bunch of us started laughing and couldn't stop and I guess they heard us because for awhile after that they wouldn't look at us r_smile.gif

Edited by Brad

Awesome post, Moose, hee hee!

The bitch next door to me is a real screamer. Their bedroom is right next to mine, so I don't need F.B.I. equipment to hear them.

She once slugged me on the mouth, so they are not on my list for Sunday dinner, lol. Both she and her husband are grade A assholes.

This is funny, unless you're a neighbor. I had an upstairs neighbor who was like this. For an hour at a time it was "Oh, God...oh, f**K...oh, god...oh f**k" over and over.

an hour??? wow.

Huh? Can't you go an hour, Greg?

you kidding?? I'm lucky if I can do anything for an hour without falling asleep.