Horace Tapscott & Pan Afrikan People Arkestra - Live at IUCC 11/2678 2CD

jcam_44

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Hoppy T. Frog said:

Also, I didn't notice that Volume 1 (11/26/78) is not part of the subscription series, and is sold out. Does anyone here have a line on a copy? 

IIRC I think it was mentioned that this "first" non subscription release would be reissued after the whole series was completed

I havn't heard anything from them but admittedly I told them to hold off (was given option via email) until a bundle was available (at least 6)

Edited by romualdo

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Guy Berger said:

Any news here?

I emailed the label last week, this was his response. Can't wait!

Hi Christopher,

We’re expecting these to be ready very soon.. there were some delays at the manufacturer but I’m told they’re back on track.. the remainder of the series will be issued before the end of February.

Best,
Matt / Nimbus

55 minutes ago, carville said:
I emailed the label last week, this was his response. Can't wait!

Hi Christopher,

We’re expecting these to be ready very soon.. there were some delays at the manufacturer but I’m told they’re back on track.. the remainder of the series will be issued before the end of February.

Best,
Matt / Nimbus

Great news, cant wait!

• 5 weeks later...

IUCC UPDATE:

vol 8 and vol 11 shipping January 31

The next 3 IUCC series releases will ship FEB 21st and the final 3 will ship in March to conclude the series.

thank you to all subscribers of the series - we appreciate your patience during the delays. the IUCC series is a monumental set of unheard recordings and it turned out to be a much bigger project than we anticipated and has taken longer to release than we initially planned for. We can't wait to share the remainder of the series in the coming weeks.

Check back here for bi-weekly updates

https://www.nimbuswestrecords.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Slight update from website using above link:

2/23: Volume 11 just landed here at HQ today and Volume 8 should be here in the next day or two. We're currently preparing orders, and as soon as Vol. 8 arrives, we will begin shipping. Planning for this round to be all shipped by the end of next week.
Thank you again to all subscribers and listeners of the series - We truly appreciate your patience during the delays. The Pan-Afrikan Peoples Arkestra live at IUCC series is a monumental set of unheard recordings from 1978-80. Recorded live at the Immanuel United Church of Christ in south central LA, this is the Arkestra in its purest, rawest, and most adventurous form. The next 3 volumes are planned for shipment mid-March. We can't wait to share the remainder of the series in the coming weeks.

Check back here for bi-weekly(ish) updates

Bright Moments, NIMBUS WEST