The Paul Desmond box is back in stock

I'd jump on it.

This set recently became unavailable. However after moving warehouses we had a substantial number of components for this set and reached out to the licensors. We were able to negotiate a final pressing of this set even though the time limit had expired. This will be the final pressing of the set. Normally our limited edition is 5,000 copies and this final pressing will be 3,500 copies.

I also got the e-mail.

The wording confuses me. It seems to imply they're pressing an additional 3,500 copies, which is improbably large IMO. 

ISTR the initial pressing was 2,500 copies. Maybe they mean the add'l pressing is 1,000 copies for a total of 3,500?

25 minutes ago, T.D. said:

I also got the e-mail.

The wording confuses me. It seems to imply they're pressing an additional 3,500 copies, which is improbably large IMO. 

ISTR the initial pressing was 2,500 copies. Maybe they mean the add'l pressing is 1,000 copies for a total of 3,500?

That's my guess.

52 minutes ago, T.D. said:

I also got the e-mail.

And I read it as 'there will be 8500 sets pressed.'

This set recently became unavailable. However after moving warehouses we had a substantial number of components for this set and reached out to the licensors. We were able to negotiate a final pressing of this set even though the time limit had expired. This will be the final pressing of the set. Normally our limited edition is 5,000 copies and this final pressing will be 3,500 copies.

Edited by Dmitry

I agree with Lon and mjzee that it must be a repressing of 1,000 for a total of 3,500. I just can't imagine a total pressing of 8,500.

Not to be an asshole curmudgeon, but is it unreasonable to expect a clearly worded release from Mosaic? Does anyone proofread anything these days?

I bought a Desmond Toronto set Mosaic found somewhere but it lacked the backing card of Disc VII which someone here kindly sent me a photo copy. On a whim, I reached out to Scott and he replied he would sent the missing card. Thanks Scott!!