BFT 240 AKA 20th Anniversary AKA Everybody contribute a Tune SIGN UP

Dan Gould

Any further feedback on possible plan to split up signees into two month-long BFTs which has added advantage of covering the currently un-claimed February slot?

We are at 18 signups, I was thinking we could keep that open into December and if we finished with 20-22 that would make a good total for two BFTs,, and could accommodate 24.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, medjuck said:

And how to submit it. 

This is now explained in the edited first post

7 hours ago, Ken Dryden said:

I have my track selected, let me know when to submit it.

Dates are now in the edited first post

Thanks to mjazzg who successfully decoded my instructional update in the opening post and has successfully sent his track for February.  And even though he said, in not so many words, that it's a Felser, I didn't hate it! <green smilie thing here>

6 hours ago, Big Al said:

Just sent mine. Hope it's not too offensive. I promise it's not Percy Faith (even though the temptation was there) 😁

Rcvd.  Will be listening later when more of the household is awake. 

6 hours ago, danasgoodstuff said:

How do I make/send an MP3?

From the edited Opening Post:

Please send an mp3 to my email, which is a hotmail account with my screen name run together.  If you have not participated before, MP3 encoding should be 256 mps or 320 mps.

Naming convention is your screen name. (I reserve the right to reject any track for any reason whatsoever.  KIDDING.)

Target date is by January 20. You may send at any time.

I am not sure where to start if you have not made an MP3 before.  But you would need audio software - lots of free ones available - to "rip" a CD track to an mp3.  

Looking forward to your contribution.

18 hours ago, danasgoodstuff said:

How do I make/send an MP3?

Windows Media Player can be used to do it if you have a Windows PC and a CD/DVD drive on it.  PM me and I can help more. If you don't have the right equipment, and If your track is something you think I might have in my collection, I can rip it for you and disqualify myself from ID'ing the track.

1 hour ago, felser said:

Windows Media Player can be used to do it if you have a Windows PC and a CD/DVD drive on it.  PM me and I can help more. If you don't have the right equipment, and If your track is something you think I might have in my collection, I can rip it for you and disqualify myself from ID'ing the track.

Thanks, that may be the way to go.  I'll message you soon with some alternative choices.