What music did you buy today?

tonym

came back from three days in england yesterday with three great jazz in paris cds from the hmv sale (Byrd in Paris, Django Reinhardt Nuages, Bobby Jaspar au Club St Germain de Pres) (and a cold, headache and severe backpain for the first time in my live - people have always told me this backpain would come to me some day given that i am tall and don't do sports - now i am almost certain it will never go away and feel tired / like the first 10% have already left this planet, especially the reinhardt is a perfect soundtrack for that mood :bwallace::g )

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fats Navarro - The Fats Navarro Story (Proper, 4 cd box)

Let us know what you think. I've had my eye on that box as well.

I've got it, and I like it a lot. I know a lot of people poo-poo Proper, but this box is a good way of getting a lot of Navarro for a little diniro. (Money, that is. Greenbacks. Treasury tea.)

I'm not a Proper poo-pooer so that's good news. I'll have to put it on my Christmas list. Maybe the potential giver will feel attracted to this one because it will feel like they're giving a lot for a little.

(and a cold, headache and severe backpain for the first time in my live - people have always told me this backpain would come to me some day given that i am tall and don't do sports -

We are renowned for our infectious colds in the UK. ;) Everyone here is permanently full of them. Get well soon !

Edited by sidewinder

(and a cold, headache and severe backpain for the first time in my live - people have always told me this backpain would come to me some day given that i am tall and don't do sports -

We are renowned for our infectious colds in the UK. ;) Everyone here is permanently full of them. Get well soon !

thank you! (guess it rather was my own stupidity, i was kinda nervous monday night because tuesday was quite an important day and in britain you have to step outside to smoke (and i am certainly not complaining about that...) so i spent a little more time outside than i should have that night...) (by now only the backpain is left :) )

bought today: Jackie McLean - Destination ... Out

MOS002322.jpg

A couple days ago - Buddy Rich Classic Argo Emarcy and Verve Small Groups

And shipped immediately via UPS! :tup

Thanks for that UPS tip. I was checking USPS.com and was wondering why my tracking number wouldn't show up. Looks like I should be recieving this the 13th. I'm looking forward to it!

Mine's scheduled for delivery on the 13th, also. The "1Z" at the beginning of the tracking number tipped me off that it was UPS. Plus, I emailed the seller to confirm that it was UPS when the shipping notice indicated USPS, and it was not yet showing up on ups.com, and got the following response: "We always ship high value items via UPS."

Great seller! :tup

Edited by Ron S