How's the weather?

Rain. rain. Rain.

Also wind. One of the electricity generating windmills on the opposite side of the valley has been blown over.

MG

:blink:

Aren't those things supposed to be safe? After all, Gordon Brown wants to build lots of them to keep the power going for our stereos. ;)

Edited by sidewinder

Rain. rain. Rain.

Also wind. One of the electricity generating windmills on the opposite side of the valley has been blown over.

MG

:blink:

Aren't those things supposed to be safe? After all, Gordon Brown wants to build lots of them to keep the power going for our stereos. ;)

Well, they are safe - so long as you don't put them in windy places :D

Actually, when we looked at it, it hadn't fallen over - the top and vanes had come off.

Wild last night. Might have a walk down the end of our street to see if any more have suffered. But I have to put some things straight in the garden first.

MG

Trying to avoid running the air conditioning but when my thermometer read 82 degrees yesterday in the house, I couldn't take it anymore. Even with the air conditioning set at 72, its still feels kinda muggy and the temp outside already reads 75 and its only 7:35 in the morning! :blink:

Can't wait for fall.