How's the weather?

Very dry and surprisingly cool in the Twin Cities suburbs. It's currently only 61° with an expected high of around 63° which will be a record low for this date since the late 30's. We'd gladly take several days of that rain others here seem to be getting.

Edited by mikelz777

Indio, CA today and headed for LA tomorrow.

Right Now5:10 PM PDT

112 ° Mostly Sunny Feels Like 113°

Relative Humidity 18%

Barometer 29.74(Steady)atm

Dew Point 59 °

Visibility 10.00 Miles

UV Index 3 Moderate

Wind Speed SSE 10 mph Tonight

Generally clear. Warm. Low 87F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

110 High

87 Low

0 %

Sunrise Sunset

5:48 am7:54 pm

More rain. Surprise!

This has to be the worst summer in recent memory. On the positive side it hasn't gotten very hot, on the negative side it just keeps raining and raining. This has been killing my bike riding. I'm sitting here looking out the window and it looks pretty iffy. If it doesn't clear soon, it looks like I'll be heading off to the gym again to put my time in. :tdown

More rain. Surprise!

This has to be the worst summer in recent memory. On the positive side it hasn't gotten very hot, on the negative side it just keeps raining and raining. This has been killing my bike riding. I'm sitting here looking out the window and it looks pretty iffy. If it doesn't clear soon, it looks like I'll be heading off to the gym again to put my time in. :tdown

I'll trade your rain for our drought.

More rain. Surprise!

I'm a long way from you, Tom, but you could be describing the weather here. There's an old saying that if it rains on Saint Swithin's Day (July 15th), it will rain every day for 40 days. I think we're into that this year! :tdown

Interesting that the UK's "hotter than average Summer" long range forecast of a few months ago has now been cancelled by the Met Office!

Rained almost all day today.

General rule seems to be - if the Met Office make an announcement, inverse it and you'll then get the actuality. And these guys actually get paid for the tosh they put out ?!

August not looking good...