IT'S A GIRL!!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My congratulations to both of you! Ya did it! :tup:party: Beautiful little gal!

Be informed that there is a wellknown title figure of a very popular children's book over here, "Die Rote Zora" (Red Zora) - she is the leader of the pack ... what did you say about strong women in the family?

3551371105.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Edited by mikeweil

Jim! You need to know our son will be 34 in 3 weeks and or daughter turned 30 about a week ago. NOW, I lose more sleep now than when they were babies. :lol:

Ain't that the truth! My son started sleeping through the night when he was 3 weeks old! But years 15 through 20 (he'll be 21 in September) have been another story entirely! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, time to rectify the fact that there are no pictures with me and my little sweetpea. I'm also leaving for San Francisco tomorrow until next Wednesday and I know all my co-workers will want to see pictures, but I only have digital pics, so this will serve as my virtual photo album for one and all.

First up, the proud pappy with his baby girl!

z1.jpg

Second, the happy family! Momma's got that glow, doesn't she? I feel so lucky to belong to two beautiful women now! :)

z2.jpg

Next, baby and Aunt Kristin who helped me re-decorate Zora's room (ie, the 14 layers of wallpaper episode!) Thanks Kristin!

z3.jpg

My wife and I call this one the "senior portrait" pose! ;) All Zora needs is some cheesy fake plants and a letter jacket!

z4.jpg

Hey, it's Uncle Randy!!! Zora made Randy feel so much better after his loss. :( That's what babies are good for!

z5.jpg

And finally, little Zora prays for world peace, human equality, and most of all, a million dollars for mom and dad. Such a nice baby! :)

z6.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: