CHECK IT OUT

saxman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saxman, please come back.......if just long enough to clean up the mess you left.

Please delete all those threads you started- you can leave one so all the smart-ass comments you're going to receive will be easy to locate. For us, that is. :g

Man, you're really barkin' up the wrong tree here. There is some serious knowledge here that you could benefit from, but given the nature and attitude of your posts, I expect you could care less. Not a big "smooth" audience here. Even less of an audience for bullshit insults. You'd best be on your way.

Sorry to be harsh, dude- but you brought it upon yourself...... :alien:

Edited by Free For All

Check out the first line from his bio on his website:

Born, raised, and still residing in Chicago, Rick Parma is continously setting a standard for saxophonists everywhere.

What a freaking joke!

You know, there's a city called Parma, very good cheese called Parmiggiano, a painter called Parmigianino, and then there's prosciutto di parma... ain't that already more than we deserve?

ubu :g

Born, raised, and still residing in Chicago, Rick Parma is continously setting a standard for saxophonists everywhere.

What a freaking joke!

You know, there's a city called Parma, very good cheese called Parmiggiano, a painter called Parmigianino, and then there's prosciutto di parma... ain't that already more than we deserve?

What about Parmalat?? I don't think the City of Parma is still very proud of that corporation...

And I really have to point out the second sentence in his bio:

At just 25 years old, Rick has exploded with his first solo album.

Oh, if it were only true that his first solo album caused him to explode.

THAT would be cosmic justice!

So basically, he's an illiterate G-Man Wannabe. How sad.

Hey-maybe we should ask him, does he know why Charlie Parker was called Bird?

Cause his reed squeaked like a bird, doncha know!

Edited by Dan Gould

What a freaking joke!

What about Parmalat?? I don't think the City of Parma is still very proud of that corporation...

:lol:

I guess not!

ubu