Happy Birthday, Jazzbo!

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Thanks guys! A landmark year . . . I'm starting social security to supplement my meager retirement pension and hope to get a loan in the coming years to build on the property here. . .we need a garage and I'm hoping to add climate controlled storage so I can do away with my storage unit and have all my things with me. . . so I can start whittling down the collections.

Had a great day mostly by myself listening to music and watching a movie, and today I'm being taken out to dinner by Lucy to a "mystery location." So it should be a great evening. Thanks for all the great birthday wishes! I'm so happy to share a birthday with Louis Armstrong and Barack Obama!

Edited by jazzbo
typo damnit

2 hours ago, sidewinder said:

'hoe to get a loan'? :winky::D

Very best wishes !  Lon - what you need is an undeground ex-nuclear bunker to store all of your CDs..

You're right. So I think it's time to start reducing the collections of books, cds and instruments as I won't be able to find or afford an ex-nuclear bunker for storage. 

Thanks SW, Larry and Joe.