Nessa SPAM

Chuck Nessa

Yes, sounds bad........shame that a guy would essentially write you off for 30+ years over it. 055.gif

Oh well, it's a long time ago and I'm not losing any sleep over it, though I was just as mad and disappointed as Gerry, Lee and Peter Ind were all those years ago.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Goodwin, proprietor of http://www.warnemarsh.info/ , reminds me of another possible Marsh release: "Regarding the possible future issues by VSOP - they have a tape owned by Geraldyne Marsh of Warne with Joe Albany, Bob Whitlock and an unknown bassist recorded live at Dana Point, California in October 1957. So far no sign of a release date."

Jack also kindly posted my release info in his "news" section.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone care to join me in a moment of prayer?

(PLEASE don't let that box arrive on Saturday when the wife is home...please please please... :wacko: )

That prayer sounds familiar...

Oh yes, brother... we're all praying for you...

(mine was answered -- my big box from Mosaic (Tristano/Konitz/Marsh,Mobley,Jones Select) showed up yesterday, about an hour before she got home!) :w

Looking forward to hearing "All Music"! :tup

Damn, Chuck; you're gonna catch for threatening the Post Office! You must have for it to get out here to California already! The only problem now is which one to listen to first... :wacko:

I told Georgia, the lovely lady behind the counter, your package had to arrive before Saturday to maintain domestic harmony.

It worked; all CDs are filed away discreetly while the other half is still at work. Except for the Von Freeman, playing at this moment...

(For those who wonder, yeah, she notices the shelves getting fuller, but we have an arrangement: if I don't notice that the closet is getting more crowded, she allows the same grace for the CD shelves. ;) )