Whole batch of Mosaic Selects and Singles running low

Bluenotesound (Cuscuna) has another copy of The Complete Candid Recording Of Cecil Taylor And Buell Neidlinger up on eBay. Numbered #0043, mint.

link

Also copies of

Duke Ellington: The Reprise Studio Recordings Numbered #0010, mint. link

The Complete Solid State Recordings of the Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Orchestra Numbered #0027, mint. link

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm crazy. I bid on the Jones/Lewis and won ..... at least I can rest assured I will get a first class copy from a reliable seller, and one of the sets I always regretted that I had to pass while they were around. I'm crazy. Bread and water for the next month. At least after the bottle of wine I am enjoying at the moment is empty.

I'm crazy. I bid on the Jones/Lewis and won ..... at least I can rest assured I will get a first class copy from a reliable seller, and one of the sets I always regretted that I had to pass while they were around. I'm crazy. Bread and water for the next month. At least after the bottle of wine I am enjoying at the moment is empty.

That was a good price, actually. Just a few years ago it might have sold for twice as much.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Hadn't noticed yet, but the Ellington Small Group is now running low ... and so is the Quincy Jones. The former essential, the later almost, as well.

They also have some copies of some Mighty Quinn discs available in their last chance list ... those are some very nice reissues in my opinoin (but don't ask me any audiophile crap, I got them for the music that was not available elsewhere - Pepper Adams, Don Ellis, Paul Quinichette, Harold Land etc.).

Bluenotesound (Cuscuna) has ten LP sets for sale, three hours to go.

link

e.g. Herbie Nichols 5 LP set for $89.99, mint #0017.

He's got 12 different LP sets on Ebay now.

Unfortunately, he's upped his starting bid significantly from the last batches. I don't see all of these selling with those starting bids.