AAJ / Organissimo / JC

EKE BBB

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I know you can't necessarily compare AAJ with Organissimo because of the trouble they had last year or in 2003 but we have nearly the same amount of posts as Jazz Corner with only one third as many members. That's impressive.

It's easy when you're talkin' loud but sayin' nothin'! :D

2005. 2005. 2005. Good thing I'm not writing checks.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Updated statistics as of February 1, 2005 3:27 PM GMT+1 - Central Europe hour

Members:

AAJ 4.900; Jazzcorner 2.407; Organissimo 1.004

Jazzcorner 293.024; Organissimo 280.752; AAJ 88.108

Threads:

Organissimo 15.238; Jazzcorner 8.939; AAJ 7.111

Most users ever on-line:

AAJ 247 (Dec 26th, 2004); Jazzcorner 124 (Jan 28th, 2005; Organissimo 84 (Jan 28th, 2005)

We´ve surpassed the 1.000 members line and hit a new "Most users ever online" stat (84)!!!

:tup:tup:tup

• 3 weeks later...

Updated statistics as of February 1, 2005 3:27 PM GMT+1 - Central Europe hour

Members:

AAJ 4.900; Jazzcorner 2.407; Organissimo 1.004

Jazzcorner 293.024; Organissimo 280.752; AAJ 88.108

Threads:

Organissimo 15.238; Jazzcorner 8.939; AAJ 7.111

Most users ever on-line:

AAJ 247 (Dec 26th, 2004); Jazzcorner 124 (Jan 28th, 2005; Organissimo 84 (Jan 28th, 2005)

We´ve surpassed the 1.000 members line and hit a new "Most users ever online" stat (84)!!!

:tup:tup:tup

I am curious as to why this seems to be important?

Che.

The same stats get posted over at AAJ.

I'm curious as to why you seem so determined to pigeonhole this board as a hostile, inhospitable environment when it's not. You accused me of trying to put you in a box, but frankly you're the one trying to do the "boxing" here.

If you're asking people to suppress their happiness that this is an active and intellectually stimulating board, then I think you're asking too much.

I'm curious as to why you seem so determined to pigeonhole this board as a hostile, inhospitable environment when it's not. You accused me of trying to put you in a box, but frankly you're the one trying to do the "boxing" here.

If you're asking people to suppress their happiness that this is an active and intellectually stimulating board, then I think you're asking too much.

I have no idea what you are referring to.

The tone of your posts is aggressive.

Che.

It seems that you have posted many posts, and you are most active in the politics section, i guess you have a lot of opinions.

Che.

I'm curious as to why you seem so determined to pigeonhole this board as a hostile, inhospitable environment when it's not.  You accused me of trying to put you in a box, but frankly you're the one trying to do the "boxing" here. 

Che.

You dig up a thread that hasn't been posted in for 18 days solely to imply that we're gloating over some stats and say my tone is aggressive? Look, I'm sorry... I hope that you hang around, truly, but you've been trying to pick fights with posters here all day long, and it's getting to be quite boring. I've run out of diplomatic steam... hope to encounter you again on a music thread sometime.

I'm curious as to why you seem so determined to pigeonhole this board as a hostile, inhospitable environment when it's not.  You accused me of trying to put you in a box, but frankly you're the one trying to do the "boxing" here. 

It seems that you have posted many posts, and you are most active in the politics section, i guess you have a lot of opinions.

Che.

Thanks for your "analysis." :rolleyes:

Che.

You dig up a thread that hasn't been posted in for 18 days solely to imply that we're gloating over some stats and say my tone is aggressive? Look, I'm sorry... I hope that you hang around, truly, but you've been trying to pick fights with posters here all day long, and it's getting to be quite boring. I've run out of diplomatic steam... hope to encounter you again on a music thread sometime.

I am still discovering this board, I have been involved for a few days, I discovered the thread whilst I was looking 'around'. You have been here much longer, posted many more replies and seem to know what is going on.

In the short time I have been involved wioth the board I have already met some people that I find thoughtful and respectful, Africabrass is one of them ( sorry to mention you name B-)

I have not the slightest intention to 'pick a fight', there is no possible reason why I would do this. I have many ideas and thoughts, and as I mentioned on another thread, I find the ideas that people have and my responces to be a way of relaxing from a very stressed world.

Che.

Che.

Thanks for your "analysis." :rolleyes:

Hey consider it a freebie B-)

Che.