Youtube.com

Aggie87

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That site is totally addictive. :ph34r:

I know. I cancelled cable last year, and don't watch any tv (same with you guys, right?). But as I was telling someone recently, the computer has become my tv - I'll just sit in front of it for a couple of hours in the evening - and youtube is one of the reasons! :wacko:

I noticed that a few complete episodes of the Twilight Zone are on youtube. I plan to watch the classic one with my son this weekend - the one with William Shatner seeing the monster on the wing of his plane, and no one beleiving it. My son only knows the parodied Simpson's version.

Twilight Zone - Nightmare At 20,000 Feet

Edited by Robert J

Sorry if this link appeared before, but some very nice Bill Evans videos....

Thanks for the Bill Evans link, Matthew. Because I don't have a copy of it, I particularly enjoyed seeing "Gloria's Step," which is taken from a weekly show I produced and co-hosted some 35 years ago (that's me at the bar, behind Bill).

Adolf Bush avatar courtesy of Weizen.

Edited by Christiern

Sorry if this link appeared before, but some very nice Bill Evans videos....

Thanks for the Bill Evans link, Matthew. Because I don't have a copy of it, I particularly enjoyed seeing "Gloria's Step," which is taken from a weekly show I produced and co-hosted some 35 years ago (that's me at the bar, behind Bill).

Adolf Bush avatar courtesy of Weizen.

Your welcome! Did you interview Evans after he played? Love those 70's fashions. :D

Yes, you see him walk over to me at the end of this piece--he performed again after the interview. As for the 70's fashion, I'm embarrassed every time I see myself on that show (in this clip, at least, I'm in the shadows), because my hair was long and I wore horribly outdated clothes--besides, I smoked cigarettes on every show (gave that up some 25 years ago).

Yes, you see him walk over to me at the end of this piece--he performed again after the interview. As for the 70's fashion, I'm embarrassed every time I see myself on that show (in this clip, at least, I'm in the shadows), because my hair was long and I wore horribly outdated clothes--besides, I smoked cigarettes on every show (gave that up some 25 years ago).

I thought he was going over for a chat. As for the fashions: I graduated from High School in San Diego, class of 1976 -- you don't even want to know what we wore. :blush: