Good & Bad News: aka, Where is my account!?

Jim Alfredson

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At a closer look it still seems as if the post counts are those of last summer. If you want to find out the true count, use the search tool in your profile to find all your own posts, multiply the number of pages with 25, except for the very last page which you'll have to count manually.

In my case that'll be 828 posts, as opposed to the displayed number, 542.

Jsngry has lost 5000 posts... :excited:

I have no idea how many post counts I lost in the transactions. Couldnt' care less, really. I probably lost less proportionately to many others, as I used to post a lot more than I now do.

I got my chess avatar back! I'll have to work on changing that again. And the sig.

Too bad about the more recent board members....Felser? The spammy fellow who posts on offering/looking for? :P

Hang in there Jim! We really appreciate what you do.

I was in the process of changing my web host and domain name registrar because they have been so flakey, and I saw that a bunch of people were posing in the back room. Thankfully, I hadn't changed my nameservers.

Glad to see we're back again.

I'm still really pissed off about this. I just tried re-attaching a user who got deleted (felser) to his posts using some cross-reference points in the database, and it didn't seem to work. Not sure if there's anything else I can do... I'll keep researching.

I apologize profusely for this... especially since the mistake was all my fault.