what are you drinking right now?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me; what is Gatorade? Does it exist or is it just the title of a Willis Jackson tune?

MG

Gatorade is a sport drink that supposedly is good for hydrating you, and is high in electrolytes and carbohydrates. It originated at the University of Florida (nickname Gators) , so was called Gatorade.

33547bn.jpg

That reminds me; what is Gatorade? Does it exist or is it just the title of a Willis Jackson tune?

MG

Gatorade is a sport drink that supposedly is good for hydrating you, and is high in electrolytes and carbohydrates. It originated at the University of Florida (nickname Gators) , so was called Gatorade.

33547bn.jpg

Thanks Erik - it's similar to what my grandsons have when they go to karate classes.

MG

Tesco's Finest tea (blended, but not bad, I guess) with

Asda Extra Special Belgian Dark Chocolate - it's actually cooking chocolate, but I LURVE it. When I've got a bit of this after lunch, I don't CARE what tea I'm drinking!

MG

MG,

If you prize chocolate, you might enjoy this rather long and detailed investigative blog report on NoKA chocolate. I just finished reading it.

Tesco's Finest tea (blended, but not bad, I guess) with

Asda Extra Special Belgian Dark Chocolate - it's actually cooking chocolate, but I LURVE it. When I've got a bit of this after lunch, I don't CARE what tea I'm drinking!

MG

MG,

If you prize chocolate, you might enjoy this rather long and detailed investigative blog report on NoKA chocolate. I just finished reading it.

Hey, they're in Plano, Texas. Perhaps Jim could get some free samples...

MG